Thursday, July 9, 2015

Back next week

Reader,

I'm afraid that I won't be able to post you a review this week, but fear not! One is coming. It's been tough to read without turning on my flashlight, and the sound of pages turning wakes the bats.

In the meantime, reader, I need recommendations. If you have a book that you would like to see reviewed - a book you love, a book you hate, a book containing a coded message with the location of a safehouse in chapter 7 - leave a comment or send me an email at read.spoilers@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

-A

P.S. Follow me on Goodreads if you are so inclined, and if you like this blog, reader, tell your friends about it. Also, I need a social media manager. If you want to be that, let me know. It's hard to publicize when one is in hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment